CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Lionel Neptune , 04/18/2022
I have been a loyal customer of Powertrain of Bowie since I purchased my car from CarMax and learned that they were an approved auto shop for their MaxCare customers. I have found the quality of their work and customer service to be exemplary, starting with the outstanding customer support provided by Jennifer! She is exceptional in every way and a true asset to your organization. You have so much to be proud of in Jennifer in her customer-facing role! She is amazing and you are so fortunate to have her representing your organization with customers!
A/C Check, Replace Coolant, Replace Wiper Blades, Service Battery, Check Tires, Check Hoses
Note: Specialty wiper blades extra. Not To Be Combined With Other Offers.
Transmissions cost over $3000. Avoid transmission problems by servicing your transmission while you wait!
Most cars. Specialty fluids extra.Not valid with any other offers.